5.17.2011

i'll tell you about my terrific tuesday....

so I got up early..picked up Caribou for my little math class..got to school and we all studied for the math test today. Then we had chemistry..then english..and i signed a million yearbooks, then history..a power point...outside for lunch! then bible class..then the math test..it went good!..then span class...did dialoges (moriah and i wrote ours in 4 minutes..bam)! then it was study hall! signing yearbooks pretty much summed it up. Then l, l, and i walked out of school and enjoyed the super pretty weather! i drove down to lifeway, got a new bible, went to mckidies to redeem my free coupon, picked my SISSY UP!!! (saw her for the first time since she got back)!!!...then we went to target..went home..and she made me pasta. now we are listening to jack johnson...seriously a beautiful night/day.

I am praying for peace as I get ready to embark for Panama. There are so many things I can worry about...but I am choosing not to. I know the God of the UNIVERSE knows my path and what will happen. That is beyond good enough for me. That is the best.
Happy Tuesday!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment