5.16.2011

take up your cross and walk.....

this may sound like a weak crutch...a weak thing to say...but i am taking up the cross of giving up coffee (little by little of COURSE). and it is HARD. seriously...head ache...adhd to the max (coffee has the reverse affect on me...i become less hyper and more focused..makes a lot of sense, right)?
so today i was all over the place...and now i am paying for a half tumbler full of coffee this morning (and i did not even DRINK all of it)! oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. i am so addicted! it is horrible!
the reason for me getting rid of this addiction is for my upcoming Panama mission trip. My team and I leave on the fourth of June (which is VERY soon)! and i know they have extremely great coffee, but because of the heat...and the fact that coffee already dehydrates you...not a good combination. i need to get this crutch out (even though I dearly LOVE coffee)! i am not quite sure if i will go back to coffee or stay off it when i get home. we'll have to see.
anyway..for now i am saying night night and sleep tight tight.
Pecae.

No comments:

Post a Comment