5.14.2011

catching.up.wit.u.

hi! so i am going to give you a book of my life, starting from my birthday. until now. yea. enjoy.

 Birthday morning! I had a delightful breakfast with my dad, and a wonderful day over all!
 I thought I thunk I needed a hair cut.
You know how you crave chocolate? yea..well, I also have this other random craving of gummy worms. Literally.
LOVE my green monster smoothies!
 FORMAL was on Saturday! It was a beautiful day!
Love my parents : ).
 Starbucks..promoting a better YOU!
 Chilling @ the McKown house!
the lovely cjjj : )
 What? It was a rainy day, and I needed motivation. I loveee.
 Ending the crazy day with a nice warm cup of Passion fruit tea = amazing.
My AMAZING sissy!!!!! So proud she has graduated and gotten her Bachelor's degree! 
She will be going to Mannes School of Music in New York City in the fall for her Master's Degree. SO PROUD!

well..there you have it. all caught up.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment