6.03.2011

peace out

WEll my lovely blog readers,
I am leaving TOMORROW!!!!! (:
I am beyond excited. I can hardly wait to see the work of Jesus Christ through our hands and feet.
please pray: for safety, calmed nerves, revelation, planting seeds, good health, et cetera.
I am so blessed by those who have given their time to pray for me..like today after I nannyed for stacey she and her kids laid hands on me and prayed for my trip. I am so blessed! I can hardly hold it. Then I got a card from kylie galloway...she was telling me how excited she was for me and my trip! Thank you so much for all who have given their time to pray, to tell me they are excited for me...I mean I have NO idea what to expect..it is my first mission trip EVER. So excited!!!!

I will be returning the 14th. Love and peace to you all...
If you want to keep up with what we are doing in Chilibre, Panama follow our blog!:

http://www.hca2panama.wordpress.com

love,
rebeccA

No comments:

Post a Comment