6.27.2011

Hola! Monday Morning has arrived!
It started off a little rainy, but thank goodness that has subsided! (for now at least).
I have been drinking my cup of cafe, and I opened up my journal and started to read the memories from Panama. i.miss.it.so.much.
I literally would do anything to go back right now.
It just reminded me of how much I need to pray for them.

I went on to opening my bible to Psalm 32. I was planning on talking about the rest of the chapter, but I only got a verse further. It is enough for one day.

I will teach and instruct you in the way
you should go;
I will counsel you with my eye upon
you.
//Psalm 32:8\\

God, before the creation of the world, predestined our lives.
He knew he was going to instruct us. He keeps His eyes upon us. He shows us the right vs. the wrong.
And He counsels us.

I am going to just dwell on the verse for today...and let you dwell on it, too!
I'll blog about some thoughts on it later!
Have a wonderful day & week.
hugs and love,
rebecca c

No comments:

Post a Comment