6.21.2011

Chilibre.....

Dear Chilibre,
I miss you. You have my heart. I really want to go back to you...yesterday.
Love,
me.

So..I told you I would post some pictures of Panama! Here they are!
 At the Indigenous Village!
 Learning our choreography
 Euma : )
 sweet, sweet Christopher!! Love that kid
 Coast Guard
 4 corners church
 After we had asked neighbors to come watch our preformance

 KEREN!! Sweetest thing ever!
 A bunch of the kids @ 4 corners
 tourism day
 @ the lake house
 watttaafalll
 HATTIE!
 Hanging out @ the chinese church!
 kids church on Sunday morning!
 with miyu @ the school!
 last night =((
 sweet ladies in the kitchen!
my small group on the trip =))


Right now I am just hanging out on the deck...reading a book...journaling...and enjoying the night. and in a little while I will go for a run =)
I am loving the weather. Have a great night and week!
~rebsters

No comments:

Post a Comment