6.28.2011

terrific tuesday.

Today was a great day! I heart tuesday..and I am so excited to tell you about it.
I woke up @ 730. made coffee, made a bagel, got ready....went to captains practice. Fitness day. Worked out gooood. Then I came back home, some people came over for a good while...i got the worst headache to man kind. Then i finally was able to rest for a while and it went away (thank goodness)! then I went to michaels, got some white t-shirts, and then went to the virginia house! it was a blast. we tie dyed, played a new fun and hilarious game! and many other things. 
i pretty much had an amazing tuesday.

it is very late and i have a practice ACT tomorrow @ sylvan. and then lunch with sunni&kate.
wish me luck!
then music in plymouth, and then some other exciting event : ).

ill blog more later.
ta ta for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment