4.16.2011

upcoming!

i have already loved my weekend. i am now going to do my homework, clean, show my dress to deb, and get myself organized! (maybe even start packing)?
so i only have a three day week! i am so excited! i am leaving wednesday for not one, but 2 college visits! on thursday, kate, her dad, my dad, and i will be in the little town of Bolivar, Missouri visiting southwest baptist university. middle of no where. i am so excited.
and then on friday morning, just my dad and i will be driving up to Lawrence, Kansas and visit KANSAS UNIVERSITY!!! Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!!! so excited. going to be a wonderful experience. then i will arrive back in minneapolis by saturday. and then sunday is EASTER! i love this time of the year! and having all of my cousins come over and look around for easter eggs..and praise the Lord for his amazing, ever-flowing forgiveness!

xoxo! will be updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment