4.10.2011

If you don't know already..

it is official. i have a date to the formal.
i am thrilled. i am definitely looking forward to the night.
my friends really helped me out by making posters, a t-shirt, ect.
the process and end result was so much fun!
--we made cupcakes and one said yes and one said no.
it was so sweet to hear him say "i am going to take the yes one."

i am very excited.
pictures are below.

events coming//previously happen(ing)(ed):
--ACT was crazy on Saturday!
--i am loving being able to go to the park with my friends and play soccer
--I LOVED THE FIRST THUNDERSTORM OF THE YEAR
--coupon sale today was super cold and super long! (exhausted)
--math test tomorrow
--spanish quiz tomorrow
--exciting plans for friday!
--i am reading "the Help" (such a great book)!
--yoga has been giving me balance and a focus on jesus every day and night.
--i love listening to Seventh Hour. so refreshing! they have a free remix of "Fragrance" download: http://seventhhour.bandcamp.com/track/fragrance-remix
--juice boxes, windows down, aviators rocking, country music high..life is so good.


my helpers :)


"i think i'm gonna take the yes one"


he said yes!!

a verse that has struck me this weekend: "Wait for the Lord; Be strong and wait for the Lord." --Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment