4.12.2011

terrific tuesday

i love tuesday. it is probably one of my favorite days of the week.
tie dye..a time after school with nothing going on..a time to relax (or go run around the park with some friends).
it was perfect afternoon. me liz and lindsay all went to my park and worked on our passes with soccer. it was a lot of fun. then we took some laps around the park.
then they left and i made a smoothie! so delicious. then i was sent on some errands. i had the windows down..my music up high..and i drank some yo-j.
i came back home, ate a filling dinner, took the garbage out, took a shower, did my math and science homework. and then i just went for a half hour walk around my neighborhood to worship God for the beauty he has given us.
i just did some blog reading and now i am going to do some yoga and go nite nite. need a good nites rest!

i am loving this weather! happy tuesday!


i love my windows open, my sunglasses on, and country music up high.


a smoothie sort of afternoon!

Peace, R

No comments:

Post a Comment