4.18.2011

there. is. no. time.

wheww i noticed that this is my 300th post! since mid-summer after freshman year i have now posted 300 posts. that. is. a. lot.

moving on,
today was crazy! lots of work, lots of laughing, lots of memories..ect. then i had nannying after school..and there was a big misunderstanding...i had no time. literally. i somehow had to go home, get my guitar, print off chords and lyrics, get gas, get food, and drive up to school in 15 minutes. yeah did not happen.
i was in a rush..and i made it there @ 625. i was supposed to be there at 615. the meeting started at 630. ben and i did not get to practice. it went well..he so willingly followed me the whole time. i just played what i knew, and relied on God..because out of His divine mystery he had that all planned out..
i am a blessed person. i had a lot of fun @ the rest of the meeting. we found out our groups for our mission trip!!!! senor is my leader, and lindsay, adam, conor, hattie, rebekah are all in my group. so excited!!!!
anyway, i came home, and i took a shower. then i made a green monster for my mom and i to share, and i just talked to my parents about life..we decided that i should take sailing lessons this summer. and we also talked about my college visits. they could not believe how old that i am getting. they soon will be an empty nest couple..hah.
then i did my remaining homework..and finished my green monster. and listened to austin kyle (hence the name of this title...NO TIME..kind of explains my life right now)!

well tomorrow i am planning on school, go home, take a nap, skype with alyssa and PACK FOR MY TRIP!! so stoked.


green monster!


tarea de matematicas!



goofing around!


reading a very wonderfully challenging book!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment