8.08.2010

Today recap.

Early morning Breakfast with Grandma Vold and Grandpa Keith.
Then my sister and I went to early service.  Then I hung out with the Van Den Endie kiddos after service (LOVE THEM).
Cleaned.  Ate super nummy lunch.  Put my sheets in.  Tried to upload pictures... Didn't work.
Then I ate a pre-running snack.  Pomegranate sauce.  So so good.  Like apple sauce but pomegranates instead.  Sounds weird, but it's so good.
Then I went running... super hot and humid.  I was sweating like none other, and I went for a hilly two miles!
Then I took a shower... felt so good.  And drank a whole nalgene.
Pumped about today's run!  I loved getting out there in the heat! Loved it!
Now icing my cramped calf
+
Drinking organic almond milk.

oh... and also listening to a Sermon through Renovation Church - Fruit Loops Sermon

Happy Sunday!
<3
Oh, and tonight I'll got to bed.  Wake up @ 2:45 am, and send off my Chinese students :( I am the saddest person on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment