8.06.2010

Successful.

Yesterday's run was um... beyond wonderful.
I got home, from a long day... kind of being frustrated, and upset at points.
I got my shoes laced up, my running clothes on, and I went out in a beautiful breeze, and it felt so good.  Another thing is that I couldn't stop smiling.  
It has felt so gooood to run.  I only stopped once to walk for 10 seconds, and then was back up and running again.  I took a little detour from my normal route, and went a little further, and it felt great.  I am a fan of successful runs.

I am terribly sad, though, because today is my last day in the classroom with my chinese students.  Tonight is the closing ceremony, and I just know with all the tears I have in my eyes, I will be bawling.  I don't want them to leave.  They are wonderful.  Pray that today is memorable, and that they also get back home safe.

<3 you.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that good runs in perfect weather are the best! I hope your last night with the students went well. Ashley said you said they are adorable.

    Love how you constantly change the background of your blog, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your Chinese kids too! and I don't even know them!

    ReplyDelete