8.11.2010

Momma day

I had a sad, yet great day, too.
My sister left for her senior year of college (sad sad part).
My mom and I have been having a great day together.
This morning I woke up early, said good bye to my sister (and dad), and then drank my coffee.  Drank some soy milk a little later as I was cleaning some stuff up.  Then I put on athletic shorts and a t-shirt and went for a fairly quick run, but got my blood pumping this morning.  I immediately got the lawn mower out, and mowed the lawn as my dad asked me to do (it was hot for 10:30 AM)!
Then I showered, got ready for the day...

Later in the day, my mom and I headed to Excelsior on Water st. to Three//eighteen! Super good restaurant.  We ate with Wendy, Sunni, and Deb.  It was a great, RELAXING time! I loved it!
My mom wanted me to drive, so I hopped in our truck, and I started driving, and my mom wanted to take the scenic way home, around the lake, so we did that.  It was a fun ride home, and nice to just talk with my mom.  On our way home, we stopped at Rainbow for double coupons.  We had a hilarious time! I loved it! We also "bought" these serving cups of ice cream, came home, and watched some PBS thing on one room school houses'.  More interesting than I thought, but again, it was nice to spend time with my mom :).

Tomorrow:::
NANNY THE O'CONNELLS!!!!!!!

I love you!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment