8.09.2010

Rain. Tears. Sweat.


Went outside to read.  I got blessed with a storm.
Summer reading sucks.

Last night I went to bed.  For about 4 hours.  Then I awoke, and I went to school... and said good bye to all my chinese friends.  There were many tears (especially on my part).
Then I came back home... and went back to bed.  Woke up at 11 via my alarm.  Got ready, then went to my ortho appt.
After that, the sister and I went to Bruggers for lunch.  Super yummy.

Came home... knew it was super hot out.
But... prepared myself for a run anyway.
It was super hot out there.  Took me a while to accomplish my two miles, but it was worth the slow pace.  I was a sweat ball after wards.  
I was happy I got outside and went for a run.  I love running... even if it means heat and humidity.

I love you!
~Rebecca C

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love you too! haha :) I'm so impressed that you can run in the heat. that is quite I feat. (man, I'm on a rhyming kick!) It's probably because of the caffeine I did pick. :)

    ReplyDelete