8.02.2010

Currents.

Listening to: Embracing Accusation by Shane & Shane.
Digesting: Half of a peach + oj.
Watching: After season finale of the Bachelorette.
Icing: My calf.
Looking through: Today's pictures and laughing like none other.
Taking: The Activia Challenge (just started this morning.  That yogurt + my granola.  Mmmm).
Pumped about: Today's successful run.
Upset about: I didn't have a belt for my capris today.
Looking forward to: Sleeping amazing tonight... and so many amazing things to come this week!!
Nervous about: my Scheduled drivers test... EKKKKK.
Reading: Great Expectations...

Night night.
LOVE;;
R

1 comment:

  1. I love Activia! It's awesome. and I'm so sorry about your horrible belt situation. I wore an unnecessary one today that you could've worn!
    Don't be nervous about your driver's test.
    "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus."

    ReplyDelete