8.12.2010

Happy Thursday!

Today I woke up to a knock on the door @ 9 saying... "Don't you need to be at Stacey's at nine thirty?"
I didn't even rush out of bed as I usually would.  I putted out of bed, and did my normal things.  Got picked up by the great Kate at 9:15, and was welcomed by Stacey (and one of her boys).  Then she said... "There's some coffee left" and at this point, um, I hadn't had anything to drink/eat, so how do you pass up coffee from Stacey? I don't think you do.
Here's nollan and I.  Just hanging out and enjoying the day! I love this little guy!
Fully potty trained AND can swim without his life jacket with the three weeks I haven't seen him.  WAY TO GO BUDDY :).
We love Nollan :).  He's a cutie, hilarious, and brightens our days easily!
Loved working with this awesome boy the WHOLE year :):):):):). So sad he's going into second grade! Also... for the refrence, I think he likes to look like a stud.  That's all.
We have our fun moments.
He liked my head band as his sweat band.  And looking tough.  He's great.

Well, after nannying, Kate and I stopped at my house for a little bit.  Then went to her house, hung out, and then wrote some letters that we're going to put in the mail to CHINA for our Chinese friends :).  Miss those guys! Anyway, then we had stir fry for dinner, and then she went and babysat.  I came home, and went for a good two miler run in the heat (picture below describes my sweat).  I then showered, and felt extremely refreshed, and "enjoyed" the storm :).
Yup... that's all legit sweat.  Gross, and humid, and hot.  That'll do that to you.

Happy Friday tomorrow!
Love,
R

2 comments:

  1. hey girl :) so I totally ran today too, and I was feeling pretty accomplished until you said you went two miles haha. love you tons, babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. lady gags, i'm like the slowest person on earth. i bet you were fast with those swift legs of yours, and so therefore, you were accomplished amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete