8.15.2010

i loves....


i love kids.
i hate when they poop their pants.
i love derek webb's music.
i hate how the next song is obnoxious compared to him.
i love clean sheets and clean laundry.
i hate how i have to babysit all day after church, and somehow do laundry.
i love trips and camps.
i hate knowing i forget stuff when i pack.
i love pictures.
i hate when they make you all sad inside because you're not with those people anymore.
i love reading.
i hate when you're pressured to read, and write essays.
i love sleeping.
i hate when i wake up with a neck ache.
i love painting my nails.
i hate how i always manage to smudge or chip the same day.
i love my family and friends.
and that's all folks.  Night.

4 comments:

  1. I love you.
    I hate how I'm not going to see you for ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Ashleyyy you're adorable. I'm gonna miss you :( umm let's maybs talk before I leave if we can?? I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebe you creative girl :-) I can relate to many of these love/hates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Brookie! haha I'm glad you agree :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete