8.23.2010

Catchin' up...

Hey blogging world.  I am home (a day earlier than I thought), from Joni and Friends camp 2010.  It was amazing.  I miss it already.  And I just want to go back.  
All my junk... and it was NOTHING in comparison to what one of the campers had to bring to this camp.  I have no idea how they pack all that stuff...
This is me, Kate, and Jenae.  Jenae is related to my good friend, Sunni, and ALSO in my Sunday school class! Small world!
My nae-nae boo, and Lu-Lu bear, down at the beach.
They loved Kate.

Me, Kate, and Josh leading worship for JR/SR high in the mornings.
The family I was assigned this year!!! (One of my great friends, AbIGaIL)! Oh and Dan had to do something... so he wasn't in the picture.  Hahahah.
Last day.  With Lucy & Abner (the family I was with last year), and Abigail!

Anyway, it was a great trip.  Our theme was "more than imagined."  It was seriously more than we could have thought of or began to imagine.  I am so thankful for the servants we had on this team.  The kitchen crew, people driving everyone around in golf carts CONSTANTLY, all the STMS, nurses, people at the hospitality desk... I mean I could go on forever.  I am so thankful.  It was truly a wonderful week... To God be the glory!

I finally arrived home this afternoon... and my mom picked me up at the Foty house.  We drove home, and I had many stories for her... and then I unpacked my stuff, and then headed to my dentist appointment! (We're checking out new dentists, and this one seems to be a keeper)!  My last cleaning was over spring break, and so I had a cleaning today.  The people were super nice and awesome.  My hygienist was Jenna and she was younger, and she was so diligent at her work.  And she worked at with all her heart... and also asked me with full confidence... "Do you drink coffee??"  Haha, I had just a few stains ;).  Although, she was happy I wasn't drinking soda that often, and that it was just coffee since you can get rid of the stains...
The pro came and checked me out at the end and looked at my x-rays and said that I had two cavities.  WHATTTTTTT, I was ticked.  Dude, I floss every night, brush more than twice a day, watch when I eat sugar so I can brush or do something... I mean are you kidding?? The story goes, I have to get them filled at some point.  I hate cavities.. I get so many cavities.  I hate that.  
It was still a great day, though, my mom and I stopped at Lunds, and I kept telling her... my teeth look so white and they feel so smooth and good.  
we came back home, I ate some food, and crackled down on reading Great Expectations.  I read a lottttt.  I took my book upstairs and then took a bubble bath while reading.... it was really needed.
Now I'm exhausted, and I have so much to catch up on (Like your blog, Ash bash), and so much more.  But before I do that, and so I stop rambling, I'm going to go sleep in my own bed.

I love you,
//REBECCA\\

No comments:

Post a Comment