7.17.2011

Sunday's bringings...

Hola. Buenas noches.
I have not blogged in a while.
Today I got a lot accomplished.
From start to finish:
--Woke up
--Got ready
--Starbucks run
--Church service
--Came home and cleaned
--Ate brunch
--Went to GOODWILL (and got outfits for F2F camp)
--Came home and found out my phone was bust
--Went to At&t store w//daddy and got a crapola phone
--Came home, ate a little snack
--Went to OC house and babysat!!
--Deposited check
--Came home and talked w//my momma
--Showered
--Did my nails
--Now I am sitting in bed just relaxing =)

I am so excited for Language camp to start tomorrow!!

organic granola w//raisins cereal, blueberry yogurt, and chopped bananas with a cup of coffee for brunch. super super super good. mmmm.

peace + love

No comments:

Post a Comment