7.02.2011

i.love.saturday.

Good morning!
Just before I go babysit I want to share with you,
what God shared with me.

He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.
He determines the number of the stars;
he gives to all of them their names.
Great is our Lord, and abundant in
power;
his understanding is beyond measure.
--Psalm 147:3-5--

There are things in this life that make me broken.
They break my heart, they seem like the end of the world.
God, takes those, and binds them up.
He is such a good God. He cares for us like no one else will.

When you look up at the sky,
know that God has determined all of those stars
And every.single.one.has.a.name.
Just like us. He has given each of us a name.
And the best part is: He knows who we are.
And a number of us, on a more personal level.

Our God is powerful,
He can create or destroy something so easily.
He can put to shame or bring new life.
His power is unheard of...
My favorite part of this verse, though, is 
how it goes on to say...his understanding is beyond measure.
His power is so strong that his understanding
goes beyond anything. 
We need not worry when someone
does not understand us,
When we feel alone,
because Jesus does understand. 
His understanding goes BEYOND ANYONE OR ANYTHING.

I hope you can reflect on these verses just like me this morning!

have a beautiful saturday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment