2.28.2010

Night pondering...


As I drink my night - time oj, I thought I'd share some thoughts with you.

As I've walked through my day today, I've hit a road block.
Emotions of frustration, hurt, and wondering.
I don't know what to do this summer, and it may not seem like a big deal... but I want to honor God.

I have the opportunity to go on a missions trip to Nicaragua with my church.  Someone has dropped out and one of my youth group leaders is asking me to simply fill out the application and see how I feel about it.  Now to some the whole thing about someone dropping out may be seem like my answer right there.  Although, to me, that isn't my full consent.
For the past three years I have worked at this camp I absolutely adore.  Northern Pines in green lake, Wisconsin.  
Not convinced?  
I love it there.  I know so much there.  The kids are my favorite, and I get to play, hang out, and love on them all I want.  They're mine for 6 days, and I love that.  
It's a place where is familiar.  A place I easily call home.
So out of my comfort zone do I go?
We're called to get away from where we feel home.

So let's go?
Let's no maybe.
Because I'm scared.

...................................................

Please pray.  

lovvvvve && lots of peace on this nice coming spring week!
<3 reBe

No comments:

Post a Comment