3.24.2011

wow!

so i haven't updated in forever people! i am safe and sound in mn.
my trip to hawaii was wonderful. seriously loved it.
i got some kona coffee to bring home, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, ect.
it was so great to be able to see God's beautiful paintings across the sky while i was there. the people were so accepting of who you were...seriously no one judges there. love.
anyway, allie and i went to lifetime today and WORKED OUT. felt amazing! I came home to my mom gone @ a meeting, and my dad still on his trip (aka a house with no one else home). i usually like people around, to socialize with...but every once and a while it's nice to have the house to myself. i made pasta and pesto, and drank oj. then i turned on american idol! i am shocked by tonights' results!! i am thrilled, though.

i just also want to give a shout out to the person who reached out to me this week...(even if it was in a bathroom). i think some misunderstandings and other things have made us not see each other for like EVER! you know who you are and i love you : )).

ok peace out girl scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment