2.12.2011

Breakdown

I am kind of inspired by Jack Johnson at the moment. I am listening to his song {{Breakdown}}
So so good. Even though I don't think it has much to do with this I am going to talk about a breakdown.

Can we break down the walls that hold so much tension? Can we tear apart the masks that hold so much fear? Can we look through the real eyes with real tears? Can we be friends that know the truth when the other lies? Can we know? Can we take the time to break down the fake and open up the real?
There is so much lie, tension, fake, held tears and time wasted in this world.
I want to make a change....promote peace....understand pain...feel truth....be vulnerable again.....not be broken.....take a risk....I am going to try again, because I am not willing to give up.
Can you break down your own fears, lies, and fake "truths"? It's hard when you have been left high and dry from someone you thought was your friend. It's hard to trust again....feel again....take a risk again. Those things are hard. These things have been extremely hard. It's hard for me to trust...I have been hurt, and I am afraid of being hurt again.
I am challenging myself, though, to trust. I know God wants things to be this way...For I am not sure...but I am trusting.

Truth is;;

+You can't love, until you've been rejected
+You can't trust, until you've been hurt
+You can't care, until you've felt the pain
+You just truly can't, and now that I've felt these things....I can honestly say....I truly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment