1.24.2010

so today...

Well, today has felt amazing.  I slept in until about 10:45, although, was woken up at about 6, because my parents had to leave for the airport early this morning.  It was good to see their smiling faces this morning, and say good bye to them.  They're visiting my sister, who is having her junior recital tomorrow (ah!).  I feel bad I'm missing it, but her senior recital will be great to see next year.  So I went to service last night... which was good, we learned how to be lights in the community we live in.  Our pastor is hilarious, too.  He told us he stole all the candles from christmas so we could keep one (we inevitably laughed).
I don't have much to accomplish today... although the things I have done

-gotten out of bed
-started my laundry
-watched gilmore girls
-started (kinda) packing
-eaten pineapple
-talked to my parents who have landed in atlanta (one more flight to columbus).

later I'll be heading over to a friends house to stay at for a few nights.  So today is a chill day.  The Vikings are going to OWN the saints.  I'm excited for this game!!!! Let's go Minnesota, one game away from the superbowl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment